Where people become legends.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 How To Make A RSPS.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mort Et Dabo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 22
Location : Perth, Western Australia

PostSubject: How To Make A RSPS.   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Hi! Mort Et Dabo (Joe) here! I'm going to teach you how to make your very own RSPS.

First off it's important you have these programs.

WinRAR:

32-bit: http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html?part=dl-&subj=dl&tag=button
64-bit: http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html?part=dl-&subj=dl&tag=button

JDK:

x64: http://download.oracle.com/otn-pub/java/jdk/7u2-b13/jdk-7u2-windows-x64.exe
x86: http://download.oracle.com/otn-pub/java/jdk/7u2-b13/jdk-7u2-windows-i586.exe

Optional: No-IP:

http://www.no-ip.com/client/ducsetup.exe

Alright! Now that you have those we need to get a source and client! I'll recommend this for you. But you can find lots on Rune-Server and Moparscape.org.

Source: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DD2NCCQW
Client: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NTPPGEEZ

Now that you have those you're going to open the source folder and open run server.bat, once you do this a command prompt window will pop up. If this closes the server goes offline. Now that you've done that you'll need to port-forward! Port-forwarding is opening a port in your router so other people can connect to your server, in this case the port is 43594! the hardest part about making a RSPS but when you learn how to do it it is fairly easy.

Okay so open Command Prompt and type ipconfig. You'll see a gateway IP, type this into the link bar of your browser and you'll come onto your router page. Then find the model of the Router and go on this site: www.portforward.com

On this site you'll see a list of router models, find your model, click on it and on the next page click RuneScape Private Server. This will give you a step by step guide on port forwarding. Once you've port-forwarded go to www.canyouseeme.org and type 43594 in "what port?". If you get success, you've completely port-forwarded! If no, you need to try again and see what you did wrong.

-- Will Finish Later --
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lostrevelations.forumotion.com
L7
Owner of Forums
Owner of Forums
avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Perth,WA

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A RSPS.   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Great Guide Very Happy


Forum Creator.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lostrevelations.forumotion.com
Ump
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Helsinki, Finland

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A RSPS.   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Good Start. Cant wait till full guide Smile




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belligerent Fool
Bronze Member
Bronze Member


Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A RSPS.   Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 pm

I'm going to ignore "Will finish this later".
You're teaching us how to download WinRar, Java Development Kit and then put it online?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ump
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Helsinki, Finland

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A RSPS.   Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Belligerent Fool wrote:
I'm going to ignore "Will finish this later".
Means its not done yet....so dont ingnore it Smile




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraiithz
Donator
Donator


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A RSPS.   Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:49 am

Great guide so far, look forward to reading the complete version when you finish Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belligerent Fool
Bronze Member
Bronze Member


Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A RSPS.   Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Ump wrote:
Belligerent Fool wrote:
I'm going to ignore "Will finish this later".
Means its not done yet....so dont ingnore it Smile

He should've named this topic "How to quickly download and put online a server.", and made a seperate thread conecrning changing variable values, creating classes, setting it up on IDEs etc...

That way you could actually have some decent feedback instead of "can't wait for the full version to come out".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L7
Owner of Forums
Owner of Forums
avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Perth,WA

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A RSPS.   Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Belligerent Fool wrote:
Ump wrote:
Belligerent Fool wrote:
I'm going to ignore "Will finish this later".
Means its not done yet....so dont ingnore it Smile

He should've named this topic "How to quickly download and put online a server.", and made a seperate thread conecrning changing variable values, creating classes, setting it up on IDEs etc...

That way you could actually have some decent feedback instead of "can't wait for the full version to come out".

If you can read the title "How to make a RSPS" it clearly means he's going to teach you all of it -.- SO FAR he has only done the source , client and putting it online etc but thats what "Finishing Later" means. I have seen your comments on other posts and your starting to annoy me always saying shit you dont understand so make sure you fully understand what your saying first. It clearly says "How to MAKE a RSPS" and the words "Finish Later" means its not fully done = He will add more stuff including proper coding etc. STOP WHINING.


Forum Creator.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lostrevelations.forumotion.com
Ump
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Helsinki, Finland

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A RSPS.   Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:31 pm

L7 wrote:
Belligerent Fool wrote:
Ump wrote:
Belligerent Fool wrote:
I'm going to ignore "Will finish this later".
Means its not done yet....so dont ingnore it Smile

He should've named this topic "How to quickly download and put online a server.", and made a seperate thread conecrning changing variable values, creating classes, setting it up on IDEs etc...

That way you could actually have some decent feedback instead of "can't wait for the full version to come out".

If you can read the title "How to make a RSPS" it clearly means he's going to teach you all of it -.- SO FAR he has only done the source , client and putting it online etc but thats what "Finishing Later" means. I have seen your comments on other posts and your starting to annoy me always saying shit you dont understand so make sure you fully understand what your saying first. It clearly says "How to MAKE a RSPS" and the words "Finish Later" means its not fully done = He will add more stuff including proper coding etc. STOP WHINING.

So true.....




Back to top Go down
View user profile
L7
Owner of Forums
Owner of Forums
avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Perth,WA

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A RSPS.   Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Oh good I thought I was the only one who thought this Smile


Forum Creator.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lostrevelations.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How To Make A RSPS.   

Back to top Go down
 
How To Make A RSPS.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to make yourself look like a smurf.
» How do you make a mmv ?
» How do you make your fantage character, your avatar?
» Make money with Swagbucks and Bing and others?
» How to Make a Simple Blend in Photoshop (any version): Lasso Feather Blend Technique

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Revelation :: Off Topic :: Programming-
Jump to: