Lost Revelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where people become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraiithz
Donator
Donator

~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: ~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application   ~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:27 am

Hey guys, Wraiithz here.
I'm applying for the position of Administrator on this server because I would like a greater role in helping out players and staff alike. Now that I've said that, time for the actual application.

Qualities: [x] = ticked - I have that quality
Maturity (Very Important) [x]
Loyalty [x]
Knowledge [x]
Willingness to always give a hand [x]
Trustworthiness [x]
Ability to help others [x]
Ability to enforce rules [x]
Ability to take charge [x]
Forum activity [x]
In-game activity [x]
Kindness [x]
Caring [x]
Open-minded [x]
Dedication [x]
Confidence [x]
Effort [x]

Questions

Time Zone : UTC/GMT 10 hours (Victoria, Australia)

Past Experience : Over my 6 years of playing RSPS, I have had every position but Owner. I have helped many servers reach their peak and beyond.

What makes you unique from other players? : A desire to see this server go further than all the rest, to be better than the best.. Smile

Why would you be good for this position? : Because I relate to people and I'm willing to go out of my way to lend a hand to any player or staff member. I'm loyal to those who treat me well and I treat those who don't treat me well just the same because all people deserve respect.

Why would you like to be an Administrator? : I want to help see this server develop over the (hopefully) many months to come that this server is up. This server has a great community, and I would like to have a greater role in helping that community develop.

Why you deserve this position : Because I've been around longer than a lot of people. I'm active in-game and on the forums and I treat everyone with respect. With this being a relatively new server, I think that I deserve Administrator as I have shown my loyalty and dedication to helping this server go further.

Thank you for reading my application. I hope you'll support me. Smile
Back to top Go down
L7
Owner of Forums
Owner of Forums
L7

PostSubject: Re: ~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application   ~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:20 am

Good application but were not getting anymore staff and you become a moderator first not straight to Admin :/ Sorry
Back to top Go down
https://lostrevelations.forumotion.com
Blue
Ingame Staff
Ingame Staff
Blue

PostSubject: Re: ~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application   ~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:24 am

Very good application. iSupport.
Back to top Go down
Rec
Ingame Staff
Ingame Staff
Rec

PostSubject: Re: ~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application   ~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:40 am

I'm sure devon will pick you when the time is right, but right now our staff team is too full considering our number of players.
Back to top Go down
Devon Trae
Owner of Lost Revelations
Owner of Lost Revelations
Devon Trae

PostSubject: Re: ~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application   ~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:59 am

Amazing app bro!
Thanks for posting. Atm we are not recruiting anymore staff but, your time will come Wink
Back to top Go down
L7
Owner of Forums
Owner of Forums
L7

PostSubject: Re: ~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application   ~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Application now locked. I will unlock it when we are recruiting again. All forum staff with moderation permissions DO NOT unlock this or your permissions will be taken away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application   ~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

~Wraiithz~ Administrator Application
Page 1 of 1