Lost Revelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where people become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chatbox - New Music?

Go down 
+3
Devon Trae
Blue
Wraiithz
7 posters

New Music on Chatbox?
Yes
Chatbox - New Music? I_vote_lcap80%Chatbox - New Music? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No
Chatbox - New Music? I_vote_lcap0%Chatbox - New Music? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care
Chatbox - New Music? I_vote_lcap20%Chatbox - New Music? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Wraiithz
Donator
Donator

Chatbox - New Music? Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:48 am

I think we need more variety of music on the chatbox - It's all the same and I'm getting sick of it Sad
Back to top Go down
Blue
Ingame Staff
Ingame Staff
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:57 am

I agree. Just streaming a radio with a variety of music would be enough. I know a lot of people aren't fans of hard rock, heavy metal, death metal etc.
Back to top Go down
Devon Trae
Owner of Lost Revelations
Owner of Lost Revelations
Devon Trae

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:35 am

I agree tbh good topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://lostrevelations.forumotion.com
L7
Owner of Forums
Owner of Forums
L7

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 am

Definetly agree no offence to Joes music taste but not many people like that and its frustrating to come onto a XAT chat and here fucking screaching pigs -.-

Last edited by L7 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wraiithz
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:22 am

^^^ Knows his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ump
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:40 pm

actually its up to you you can mute xat box radio and play another radio ...
Back to top Go down
Belligerent Fool
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Ump wrote:

^this.

Don't be hating on Joe. You have to respect everyone's taste of music. It's something you can't change or judge, and is not negotiable whether a song is good or bad.
Back to top Go down
L7
Owner of Forums
Owner of Forums
L7

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Belligerent Fool wrote:
Ump wrote:

^this.

Don't be hating on Joe. You have to respect everyone's taste of music. It's something you can't change or judge, and is not negotiable whether a song is good or bad.

Learn to read properly? None of us are hating on Joe we all just think we need a new radio station that plays a better variety of music instead of Metal and Hard rock etc all the time. Yes we do have the ability to mute it but why should we be the ones to mute it when really its only one or two people enjoying it compared to 5 or 6 who aren't. None of us are hating on Joe so before you start saying shit like that make sure you know what your talking about. Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Ump
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:35 pm

L7 wrote:
Belligerent Fool wrote:
Ump wrote:

^this.

Learn to read properly? None of us are hating on Joe we all just think we need a new radio station that plays a better variety of music instead of Metal and Hard rock etc all the time. Yes we do have the ability to mute it but why should we be the ones to mute it when really its only one or two people enjoying it compared to 5 or 6 who aren't. None of us are hating on Joe so before you start saying shit like that make sure you know what your talking about. Kthxbai.

yah get owned.
Back to top Go down
L7
Owner of Forums
Owner of Forums
L7

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Ump wrote:
L7 wrote:
Belligerent Fool wrote:
Ump wrote:

^this.

yah get owned.

LOL me and him?
Back to top Go down
Belligerent Fool
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:04 pm

L7 wrote:
Belligerent Fool wrote:
Ump wrote:

^this.

I'm pretty sure I get the context better than you do. Metal & Rock is what Joe listens to. If you don't like that, then I respect you. But just because you guys don't like Metal & Hard Rock, doesn't mean he has to put Techno, Pop & Rap on the radio that he doesn't like.
Back to top Go down
Ump
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:15 pm

L7 wrote:
Ump wrote:
L7 wrote:
Belligerent Fool wrote:
Ump wrote:

^this.

yah get owned.

LOL me and him?
him.
Back to top Go down
L7
Owner of Forums
Owner of Forums
L7

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Ah ok and @ Belligerent just because he likes it doesn't mean we should have to listen to it 24/7 and were not saying we want to listen to that crap 24/7 we said "Variety" of music. Topic is now locked because of sick of Belligerent Fools comments but you should be able to vote still.
Back to top Go down
Mort Et Dabo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Mort Et Dabo

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Removed the radio. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
L7
Owner of Forums
Owner of Forums
L7

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Alrighty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox - New Music?   Chatbox - New Music? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatbox - New Music?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Revelation :: Off Topic :: Music-
Jump to: